QUSOFT 3.03 Printer Overrun

have a report, prints fine on screen.  hp IV printer says printer overrun
and will not print correctly.  any thoughts?

Re:QUSOFT 3.03 Printer Overrun

It sounds as though you need more memory for your HP 4 printer.  This should
solve the problem.  I have 12 MB in mine.  When I only had 2 MB, which I
thinks comes standard with an HP 4, I had this problem printing many things.

Tom deBettencourt
PCR Software Solutions
tdeb...@pcrsoft.com

Gregg Zegarelli wrote in message <71oco3$8j...@forums.borland.com>...
>have a report, prints fine on screen.  hp IV printer says printer overrun
>and will not print correctly.  any thoughts?

Re:QUSOFT 3.03 Printer Overrun

Gregg,

in QR 2.0k I had a problem with the output bins on a HP 4. They vanished
when installing it as LJ III (though the bins are named different then).

In the QR-FAQs there was written that there were problems with HP
drivers 4 and 5.

If they're solved I can't tell (don't know if this century a FAQ update
will be released)

Luc.

Gregg Zegarelli schrieb:

> have a report, prints fine on screen.  hp IV printer says printer overrun
> and will not print correctly.  any thoughts?

Re:QUSOFT 3.03 Printer Overrun

okay, but i've never had a problem with any other package in 3 years with a
lot of different packages.

Re:QUSOFT 3.03 Printer Overrun

Try to set your printer driver's fonts Print As Graphic on  "Font"
tabbed page.

Man.

Gregg Zegarelli wrote:

> have a report, prints fine on screen.  hp IV printer says printer overrun
> and will not print correctly.  any thoughts?

Other Threads