Delphi 2 (Developer) Richedit Control: Printing (2nd post)

Hi

I posted this on 7 December, but was unable to get your replies before
they were wiped by my ISP. I noticed that Jarle Aasland and Denis
Boucher replied to the post. I shall be very grateful if you will both
repeat what you said. Unfortunately, your e-mail addresses were wiped
too......  My original post follows:-

I am using NT4 W/S SP3 and cannot get the Richedit DEMO to print
[Delphi 2 Developer ver 2.01]. When the print button is clicked, the
proper Print Dialog for the HP DJ 720 appears, but the program then
stops with a DIV by zero Exception.

I am pretty sure others must have had this problem. Is there a bug in
RICHEDIT? - most of the code seems to lie in \Lib\Comctrls.DCU. I have
also tried running a test form with just Richedit, a button and the
PrintDialog. It hangs when the print button is clicked.

Michael Glover -  glo...@globalnet.co.xx
--
(Surrey, UK. http://www.users.globalnet.co.xx/~glover/ )
(Please change "xx" to "uk" to reply/access web site)

Re:Delphi 2 (Developer) Richedit Control: Printing (2nd post)

If you point your web browse to www.deja.com you should be able to find the
posts.

"MHG" <M...@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message

> Hi

> I posted this on 7 December, but was unable to get your replies before
> they were wiped by my ISP. I noticed that Jarle Aasland and Denis
> Boucher replied to the post. I shall be very grateful if you will both
> repeat what you said. Unfortunately, your e-mail addresses were wiped
> too......  My original post follows:-

> I am using NT4 W/S SP3 and cannot get the Richedit DEMO to print
> [Delphi 2 Developer ver 2.01]. When the print button is clicked, the
> proper Print Dialog for the HP DJ 720 appears, but the program then
> stops with a DIV by zero Exception.

> I am pretty sure others must have had this problem. Is there a bug in
> RICHEDIT? - most of the code seems to lie in \Lib\Comctrls.DCU. I have
> also tried running a test form with just Richedit, a button and the
> PrintDialog. It hangs when the print button is clicked.

> Michael Glover -  glo...@globalnet.co.xx
> --
> (Surrey, UK. http://www.users.globalnet.co.xx/~glover/ )
> (Please change "xx" to "uk" to reply/access web site)

Other Threads