Font name from TTF file?

Anybodyknow how to obtain the working name of a font from
its .ttf file?

I peeked at the MS docs for ttf files and wondered why I bothered!

tia,

Roy.

Re:Font name from TTF file?

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 02:24:57 -0000 Roy Coates wrote:

> Anybodyknow how to obtain the working name of a font from
> its .ttf file?

> I peeked at the MS docs for ttf files and wondered why I bothered!

Check out www.wotsit.org
Or, if you're talking about the installed fonts: iirc Screen.Fonts
provides a stringlist with all installed fonts.

Udo

Re:Font name from TTF file?

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:27:03 +0100, Udo Nesshoever

<nesshoe...@gmx.net> wrote:
>On Sun, 21 Nov 1999 02:24:57 -0000 Roy Coates wrote:

>> Anybodyknow how to obtain the working name of a font from
>> its .ttf file?

You'll find a Delphi example at the CKB http://www.netalive.org/ckb/
Check the Delphi / Fonts section.

- Ulli -