EOleSysError "Class not registered"

When running my Delphi program I get an error message and the program
stop running.

Here's the error message:

Exception EOleSysError in module <MyProgram.exe> at 000A3455
Class not registered

The program has been build with Delphi 3
The installation program in InstallShield Express
My computer is a 486 DX 33 with Win95

How can it be fixed ?

------------------------
Richard Babin
Canada[Quebec(Montreal)]
E-mail correction...
   remove the two asterisks ** after rbabin

Re:EOleSysError "Class not registered"

>When running my Delphi program I get an error message and the program
>stop running.

>Here's the error message:

>Exception EOleSysError in module <MyProgram.exe> at 000A3455
>Class not registered

>The program has been build with Delphi 3
>The installation program in InstallShield Express
>My computer is a 486 DX 33 with Win95

>How can it be fixed ?

Hi, Richard.

Your application contains an OCX that isn't installed on the destination
computer.
I don't know anything about the license agreements for this OCX but if it is
free-distributable you can use the regsvr32.exe <OCXNAME>.ocx to registrate
it on the destination computer.
Hth,
Matthias.

Re:EOleSysError "Class not registered"

>>When running my Delphi program I get an error message and the program
>>stop running.

>>Here's the error message:

>>Exception EOleSysError in module <MyProgram.exe> at 000A3455
>>Class not registered

>>The program has been build with Delphi 3
>>The installation program in InstallShield Express
>>My computer is a 486 DX 33 with Win95

>>How can it be fixed ?

>Hi, Richard.

>Your application contains an OCX that isn't installed on the destination
>computer.

You're right I have a FTP component in my application which needs OCX
files.

>I don't know anything about the license agreements for this OCX but if it is
>free-distributable you can use the regsvr32.exe <OCXNAME>.ocx to registrate
>it on the destination computer.

Many thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

Richard Babin
Canada[Quebec(Montreal)]
E-mail correction...
   remove the two asterisks ** after rbabin

Other Threads