Invalid transaction handle

I get this error in Interbase 5.6 with Delphi 4.  I'm wondering, in
general, what does this mean and what might the problem be?  I'm just
looking for general information here.  Thanks!

rob :)

--
Robert Claffie Jr.
Programmer/Analyst

Re:Invalid transaction handle

It means that you have attempted to do somthing before the BDE has attempted
to start a physical transaction on the server. You tried to prepare a
statement with nil as the transaction handle...

Maybe!

Jason Wharton

Robert Claffie wrote in message

<38E53A94.6F4B8...@benefitconceptsinc.com>...
>I get this error in Interbase 5.6 with Delphi 4.  I'm wondering, in
>general, what does this mean and what might the problem be?  I'm just
>looking for general information here.  Thanks!

>rob :)

>--
>Robert Claffie Jr.
>Programmer/Analyst