TPanel with multiline Caption property

Hi,

Any Idea how I can force the caption property of a panel to become multiline
?

Thx,

Kris

Re:TPanel with multiline Caption property

In article <3bd81970$1_1@dnews>, Kris Van Houtven wrote:
> Any Idea how I can force the caption property of a panel to become multiline

Drop a TLabel onto the panel, set it to wordwrap, use the panel to display the
text?

Re:TPanel with multiline Caption property

In article <VA.00007bfd.009e8...@antispam.compuserve.com>, Peter Below (TeamB)
wrote:
> Drop a TLabel onto the panel, set it to wordwrap, use the panel to display the
> text?

OOps:
.use the *label* to display the text...