TTreeView hint problem

Hi,
I use a TTreeView component  (D3) and the mouse cursor is over a node a hint
appears,
although I've set FALSE the property showHint.
This causes two problems
a. The hint  overlapses the rest of the text
b. Some times it raises exceptions which linger after exiting the
application.
What can I do for this ?

thanks in advance

Re:TTreeView hint problem

{  ToolTip - procedures   }

const
  TVS_NOTOOLTIPS = $80;

//  H is the handle for a TTreeView or something like that

procedure DisableToolTips (H : THandle);
begin
  SetWindowLong(H, GWL_Style,
      GetWindowLong(H, GWL_Style) and not TVS_NOTOOLTIPS);
end;

procedure EnableToolTips (H : THandle);
begin
  SetWindowLong(H, GWL_Style,
      GetWindowLong(H, GWL_Style) or TVS_NOTOOLTIPS);
end;

Alfred

"NAB" <d...@viotia.gr> schreef in bericht

> Hi,
> I use a TTreeView component  (D3) and the mouse cursor is over a node a
hint
> appears,
> although I've set FALSE the property showHint.
> This causes two problems
> a. The hint  overlapses the rest of the text
> b. Some times it raises exceptions which linger after exiting the
> application.
> What can I do for this ?

> thanks in advance

Other Threads