Help for share variables between Application and DLL

I'm new of writing DLL and I have a problem for share variables between my
application and the DLL.

Usually I use the parameter in DLL function for passing the variables to the
DLL.
But that is not really work if I have more than 10 or more variables for
share?

What is the usually method for share variables between application and DLL?

Re:Help for share variables between Application and DLL

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 10:35:48 +0800, "Terrance"

<terra...@icon-info.com.hk> wrote:

The most common method is to use memory-mapped files.  A search of
Dejanews will probably find an example, or a copy of _Advanced
Windows_ by Jeffery Richter has an extensive discussion of them.

Nick Hodges
TeamB

Re:Help for share variables between Application and DLL

Hi there,

why don't you make a record of them?

Martijn

--

For Delphi Components and InterBase Tools:
http://www.upscene.com

Terrance wrote in message <7rn02t$3f...@forums.borland.com>...
>I'm new of writing DLL and I have a problem for share variables between my
>application and the DLL.

>Usually I use the parameter in DLL function for passing the variables to
the
>DLL.
>But that is not really work if I have more than 10 or more variables for
>share?

>What is the usually method for share variables between application and DLL?

Re:Help for share variables between Application and DLL

> I'm new of writing DLL and I have a problem for share variables between my
> application and the DLL.
> Usually I use the parameter in DLL function for passing the variables to the
> DLL.
> But that is not really work if I have more than 10 or more variables for
> share?

Just pack them all into a record and pass the record to the DLL (as Var
parameter if you need the DLL to pass changed data back).