Using desktop database to fill in forms

Hello,
In my database application I would like to provide a readymade set of 'Award
Certificates' which I will have designed myself.  The user will be able to
choose one and then be able fill in the necessary details of the person
receiving the award from
the database of names also available in the application.
Any hints as to how I should go about achieving this?
Many thanks,
John.

Re:Using desktop database to fill in forms

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999 23:07:56 +0100, "John Geelan" <gee...@eircom.net>
wrote:

>Hello,
>In my database application I would like to provide a readymade set of 'Award
>Certificates' which I will have designed myself.  The user will be able to
>choose one and then be able fill in the necessary details of the person
>receiving the award from
>the database of names also available in the application.
>Any hints as to how I should go about achieving this?
>Many thanks,
>John.

You can load it into QuickReports as a watermark style bitmap and
place the text fields in the right positions for the fill-in data.

Steve F (Team B)

Other Threads