ListView - click

Is there a way to click on other than first column in a listview in
report-style!

The sub-columns do not accept the mouse-event so i was hoping if someone
knew of a way around this?

--
------------------====-----------------
Bjorn Heidarr Gudmundsson

Re:ListView - click

Bjorn Heidarr Gudmundsson wrote:

> Is there a way to click on other than first column in a listview in
> report-style!

> The sub-columns do not accept the mouse-event so i was hoping if someone
> knew of a way around this?

They aren't supposed to.  Look at the stock Win95 explorer.

Now for some possible answers in order of ease:

  1.  Get Brad Stowers' TExtListView (requires updating COMCTL32.DLL).

  2.  Tray the Y coordinate on a MouseDown event and do it yourself.

--
Windows feeds my body.  Linux feeds my soul.
All opinions expressed are mine.

Other Threads