Anyone know how to fix the Bitmap.SaveToFile() bug?

I just figured out that the whole problem with the screwed up colors
in the 0th pixel column in a bitmap. When you use the
Bitmap.SaveToFIle() it creates that screwd up line. This is also why
all the bitmap buttons included with delphi had a wierd line in the
0th column which screwed up the transperency when you used the bitmap
as a button!

I just wrote an application for nothing! Fun!

You know, I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Delphi is
nothing but a BUG FARM! And as soon as I become profficient in Visual
C++ (not long) Delphi can Kiss my ass Au revoir!

Colin MacKenzie
Silicon Electronics
Hardware & Software Special Applications Development
http://www.atcon.com/~cmackenz
Metro Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
(902) 864-3982