Help on file inserting file with different file format

Is there anyone know how to convert / transfer values in TEXT FILE to
compress binary (DAT) file format ?
i know how to read it out from the DAT file, and write in to text file. But
i don't know how to Write back into DAT file.

It is very urgent on this information. Anyone who knows the way to do it,
please email me as soon as posible

thank you

Yours,
Reuben Wee

Re:Help on file inserting file with different file format

Reuben,
which format of the DAT-file ??
Records, strings, bytes, etc.
If you'd tell me I'd know what you should do...

Leon "The Sorceror" Friesema

Reuben Wee wrote:
> Is there anyone know how to convert / transfer values in TEXT FILE to
> compress binary (DAT) file format ?
> i know how to read it out from the DAT file, and write in to text file. But
> i don't know how to Write back into DAT file.

> It is very urgent on this information. Anyone who knows the way to do it,
> please email me as soon as posible

> thank you

> Yours,
> Reuben Wee