How to send mail via Delphi app with only the eMail address

eMail experts,

What Indy or FastNet components can I use to send an eMail message to using
only the eMail address. My client does not know his server. Only his eMail
address is given.

DB

Re:How to send mail via Delphi app with only the eMail address

"DBM" <DavidB...@Yahoo.Com> wrote in news:3dde9292$1@newsgroups.borland.com:

> What Indy or FastNet components can I use to send an eMail message to using
> only the eMail address. My client does not know his server. Only his eMail
> address is given.

You will need to do an MX lookup, or locate the SMTP server.

   Want to keep up to date with Indy?

   Join Indy News - it free!

      http://www.atozedsoftware.com/indy/news/