idFTP problem..please help

I used the FTP demo that came with indy 8.0 and I am trying to access my FTP
site that is on a Win2K computer, but from an NT IIS 4.0 FTP site. Although
I can log in as the required administrator rights and see the list of files,
I cannot download any file without an Access Denied message. Subsequently,
an error with the TProgressBar emerge since it is unable to determine the
file size. I tried using a commercial FTP client such as WS_FTP and I have
no problem downloading any file from the site. Where did I go wrong? Is
there a setting that I missed out?

The demo works in ftp.borland.com though.

Thanks for your help.

Andrew