Accessing code in Microsoft Access from Delphi

Can anyone tell me how I can access code stored in a microsoft Access class
module from delphi?

Re:Accessing code in Microsoft Access from Delphi

You'll need to import the DAO Type Library and use its components and
interfaces to get at the modules. To get the lines of a Module would
take something like:
DBEngine.Workspaces(0).Databases(0).Modules(x).Lines

Note:
You won't be able to execute the code in the modules, unless you:
- use automation (OLE) to start an Access server and make that server
execute the code
- or - perhaps - have some type of scripting component that can handle
VB(A) code

hth
Marjan

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 16:36:50 +0200, "Heinz & Linda"

<mwden...@mweb.co.za> wrote:
>Can anyone tell me how I can access code stored in a microsoft Access class
>module from delphi?

Other Threads