What am I doing wrong

Hi all,

When i'm using the Database Explorer (Delphi3) i have no problems
whatsoever opening an MSSQL6.5 database. If i try to do it with
self-written code, I always get an error message that goes something
like this "Your application is not suitable for use of this driver.
Alias: <*AliasName*>.

Ideas any one?

Regards,
Knut Erik Hauslo

Re:What am I doing wrong

Found the solution my self. Problem is that i am using Delphi3 Standard,
and not Pro or Client/Server edition.
Knut Erik Hauslo wrote:
> Hi all,

> When i'm using the Database Explorer (Delphi3) i have no problems
> whatsoever opening an MSSQL6.5 database. If i try to do it with
> self-written code, I always get an error message that goes something
> like this "Your application is not suitable for use of this driver.
> Alias: <*AliasName*>.

> Ideas any one?

> Regards,
> Knut Erik Hauslo