Query across two databases

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to write SQL statement in InterBase that
joins two tables from different databases or have foreigh keys that
reference primary keys in another database.  If it is possible, please let
me know how.

Thanks.

Frank

Re:Query across two databases

Paul & Frank wrote:

> I am wondering if it is possible to write SQL statement in InterBase that
> joins two tables from different databases or have foreigh keys that
> reference primary keys in another database.  If it is possible [...]

        It isn't.

        HTH,

        -Craig

Re:Query across two databases

> > I am wondering if it is possible to write SQL statement in InterBase
that
> > joins two tables from different databases or have foreigh keys that
> > reference primary keys in another database.  If it is possible [...]

You can perform the joins across databases by going thru the BDE (Very
slow - not recommended)

Better to re-organize your data structures if you have such closely related
data residing in separate databases...

...MC

Other Threads