Connection with SQL Server via ISAPI/NSAPI

HELLO!
How can I login in (use) MS SQL 2000 databases with internet ISAPI/NSAPI
scipts .dll
made in Delphi 6 Entrprise
I have local instaled Web Server, Delphi6, BDE, ODBC.
In ODBC I configured alias to SQL Server (locate in local LAN)
I can communicate with SQL databases, but if I want use it via WWW Explorer
by ISAPI/NSAPI script I can't login in SQL Server.
Connection with local databases(example DBASE) via internet working
but with SQL Server no.
Example : simply use TDataBase with login params 'USER NAME =...',
'PASSWORD=...' when I activate it, return exception :
"""
Unknown user name or password. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL
Server]
Login failed for user 'MENAGEMENT NT\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. Alias: ......
"""
IMPORTANT: Users,logins in SQL Server is set up like Autorization in Windows
users,logins

HOW CAN I TRANSFER LOGIN PARAMS by ISAPI/NSAPI scripts .dll

Help, Me Please !!

Thanks
grz...@wp.pl