Need Directory Selection Component

I need a directory selection component that basically looks like a edit
box with the directory name inside it, and a button to the right that the
user clicks on to change the directory.  Any suggestions?
--
     Mike Vance

Re:Need Directory Selection Component

Rxlib has a component like what you described.  http://rx.demo.ru

Re:Need Directory Selection Component

Hi Mike,

> I need a directory selection component that basically looks like a edit
> box with the directory name inside it, and a button to the right that the
> user clicks on to change the directory.  Any suggestions?

You can easily accomplish this with two controls from the Raize
Components product.  The TRzButtonEdit component gives you
an edit field with one (or two) buttons to the right.  On the button
click event you can use the TRzSelDirDialog component to
actually select a directory.

You can find more information about Raize Components at
http://www.raize.com.

Ray

Ray Konopka
Raize Software Solutions, Inc.