Login on a password protected table in paradox

i want ot login in on a password protected table in paradox and i'am using a
dataset i keep getting the login screen or my talbes don't open
Please help i don't know how to get arround this

Roelof

Re:Login on a password protected table in paradox

Roelof Wever wrote:

> i want ot login in on a password protected table in paradox and i'am using a
> dataset i keep getting the login screen or my talbes don't open
> Please help i don't know how to get arround this

> Roelof

Hello,
  If you want to be able to set the password programatically, use
Session.AddPassword.

 Scott
--
BDE Support:
 http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde

Re:Login on a password protected table in paradox

Use a TSession component and add an OnPassword event handler to it
where you pass the appropriate password to the table.  You'll have to
use  TSession.AddPassword() to give the session the password to use.

 --- x
==============================
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
xav...@xapware.com

Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.

Re:Login on a password protected table in paradox

This would be a real pain because you would have to set your TTable's
session property
to the new session. It's much easier to call the Session.AddPassword('...')
method for
the default TSession.

Xavier Pacheco (TeamB) wrote in message

<356c8610.1065...@forums.borland.com>...
>Use a TSession component and add an OnPassword event handler to it
>where you pass the appropriate password to the table.  You'll have to
>use  TSession.AddPassword() to give the session the password to use.

> --- x
>==============================
>Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
>xav...@xapware.com

>Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
>questions received via email.

Re:Login on a password protected table in paradox

Brian,
   True.  I guess I've just gotten used to having a TSession component
on my datamodules to deal with the MT issues.  -- x
Xavier Pacheco (TeamB)
xav...@xapware.com

Sorry but TeamB cannot answer support
questions received via email.