Quick Report 1.1

While developing in the IDE, I double click the quick report component
and it preveiws all the records associated with that report.  For
example, I have three records in a table and all three records appear as
they should.

However, when I run my program and run the report only the first record
gets printed.  The others do not get printed.  Why?

I have the quick report component RestartData set to TRUE.

Re:Quick Report 1.1

Just figured it out I think.  I took out the QuickReport OnFilter event and
filtered the table at runtime before the report is called.  It seems as
though the QuickReport OnFilter does not work properly.  I am becoming
increasingly discouraged with QuickReport and ReportSmith is not much
better.
Cliff Jones wrote:
> While developing in the IDE, I double click the quick report component
> and it preveiws all the records associated with that report.  For
> example, I have three records in a table and all three records appear as
> they should.

> However, when I run my program and run the report only the first record
> gets printed.  The others do not get printed.  Why?

> I have the quick report component RestartData set to TRUE.

Other Threads