Delphi & Informix

Hi there people,

For quite some time now I'm stuck with the Delphi & the Informix
connection. I am working with delphi in local paradox database, there
are no problems with that.

Unfortunatly the main database is located onto a unix system, with
informix v5.01 on it. I have ran into a problem which until now no one
could answer it.

It seems that the informix keeps a port open when doing an sql query, or
any other command. I have read something on the INetPC (Which is the
informix driver for windows) about this problem, but it was no good.

If you can lead me, or send me to anyone who can answer me please do.
Waiting for your messages...