LookUp and Fill, Why Doesn't it work in Delphi(Like in DBDT)

Hello,
     Is there a way to get the the lookup table function to work like it does
within Database desktop.  I have created a table with a lookup reference table.
 I have made it so that it uses the 'lookup and Fill All' properties.  When I
add new entries in DBDT everything works fine, if I fill in one field all the
others get updated from the values in the lookup table.  But when I do this in
Delphi none of the lookup and fill fields get updated when I change the lookup
field.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.