Looking for a free SMTP component for Delphi 4

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a free SMTP component for Delphi 4,
as I have been looking for one for ages and can't find any that work,
I need a free one as it's for a project for a student volunteering
organisation, and we can't afford to pay for one.

--

TTFN
Arclight

Web Site:
http://www.daniel-davies.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Re:Looking for a free SMTP component for Delphi 4

Use Indy (http://www.nevrona.com/indy) or ICS
(http://overbyte.delphicenter.com).

"Arclight" <daniel.dav...@blueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht

> Hi,

> Does anyone know where I can get a free SMTP component for Delphi 4,
> as I have been looking for one for ages and can't find any that work,
> I need a free one as it's for a project for a student volunteering
> organisation, and we can't afford to pay for one.

> --

> TTFN
> Arclight

> Web Site:
> http://www.daniel-davies.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Re:Looking for a free SMTP component for Delphi 4

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:00:02 +0200, "Menno Avegaart"

<avega...@NOSPAMwanadoo.nl> wrote:
>Use Indy (http://www.nevrona.com/indy) or ICS
>(http://overbyte.delphicenter.com).

thanks, I shall have a look at those two products.

>"Arclight" <daniel.dav...@blueyonder.co.uk> schreef in bericht
>> Hi,

>> Does anyone know where I can get a free SMTP component for Delphi 4,
>> as I have been looking for one for ages and can't find any that work,
>> I need a free one as it's for a project for a student volunteering
>> organisation, and we can't afford to pay for one.

>> --

>> TTFN
>> Arclight

>> Web Site: