SOAP & SQL server

2003-10-01 07:01:59 AM
delphi80
Hi,
I've just managed to write an application that connects to my SQL server
2000 (locally) through TSOAPConnection.
Everything is working fine and my SOAP Web service is working as well.
The question is how do I deploy it on another computer?
Would I put the IP address of my computer in the SOAP connection url and
Voila or is there some other headaches I have to consider.
I haven't tried this yet so I am just preparing for it with this post.
What would I have to install on the client computer besides my .exe file?
I'm using Falcon Web Server and Delphi 7.
Thanks alot for these newsgroups, I couldn't have made it this far without
you all :)
nisbus
p.s.
Next up is a post about security :)