Where to put a call

2003-08-09 01:41:14 PM
delphi179
In my component I want to call a color calculation routine and set all the
items with value=clNone to the result. If I call it in the constructor the
ParentColor hasn't been set yet. If I set it in the OnPaint handler I end
up calling it a million times. Where should I call this?

Re:Where to put a call

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:41:14 -0600, "Kevin"
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
In my component I want to call a color calculation routine and set all the
items with value=clNone to the result. If I call it in the constructor the
ParentColor hasn't been set yet.
Override the Loaded method. Loaded is called once the component is
fully loaded and all properties have been set.
---
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
develop.shorterpath.com/yorai