webpage for activation

2007-12-28 01:44:21 PM
delphi236
Hi,
Can someone point out where the web page is to do
an offline activation? I just installed RAD2007
on a machine that isn't connected to the Internet.
At reg.codegear.com, it is also asking for a
registration key aside for the Serial #. Is
this the right page? If so, where exactly
on this card is the registration key?
Thanks
Edmund

Re:webpage for activation

reg.codegear.com is it. Your registration code is in your sanct.log
file. I believe you have to attempt to start the product one time before
it is written there.

Quinn Wildman (CodeGear Developer Support) writes:
reg.codegear.com is it. Your registration code is in your sanct.log
file. I believe you have to attempt to start the product one time before
it is written there.

Thanks Quinn! Um, pardon my ignorance, but about htat
"sanct.log" thing. is it mentioned in the Readme file?
Edmund

Re:webpage for activation

I don't think so.