WebSnap

2005-09-07 10:55:05 PM
delphi49
Is this component included with D2005 install? I cannot find it in the
FILE->NEW->OTHERS menu option. D2005 book (by Cantu) discusses some
application using WebSnap. Where do I get it from?

Re:WebSnap

Hello,
I have daveloped a simple server application with webspans, i am able to retrieve data from my a paradox table and disply it on a webpage. What i want to do now is to change the cell colour in a column depending on the value of data in a second colunm e.g. cell in column 1 should change green if data in corresponding column 2 cell is "1", otherwise, it should be red.
Assist.