Excel export

2004-02-25 11:28:48 PM
delphi215
How chan i export the data of a chart to a Excel-file? (with all series)
thanks
Matt
www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

Re:Excel export

Rajiv a écrit :
Hi All ....

Can any body help Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

my Problem if i am using Dev Express Pivot Grid for data display and use
the same for export to Excel file my data got exported....

But if i am using Dev Express Data Grid and want to export from the print
preview toolbar button export to Excel the excel file is created but
there is no data in it.

I am able to export data by giving extra button on the form and from
there exporting data to Excel but not from print preview Export to option.

Plzzz help...

I will get more help on DevExpress newsgroups

Re:Excel export