Refactoring using Together in D2006

2005-12-01 05:06:15 AM
delphi115
I've watched the demo, but it seems the only help on refactoring is ability
to move properties around. Is it not possible to move methods?
"Together" is where this would be, right?
Jeremy

Re:Refactoring using Together in D2006

"Jeremy" <jeremy>a écrit dans le message de news:
438e141c$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
| I have watched the demo, but it seems the only help on refactoring is
ability
| to move properties around. Is it not possible to move methods?
|
| "Together" is where this would be, right?
This group is for discussion od OO design issues. I suggest you ask this is
in the IDE group as there is no group just for Delphi Together.
Joanna
--
Joanna Carter [TeamB]
Consultant Software Engineer