MySql + Delphi = Can be fast?

2005-03-02 02:55:07 AM
delphi114
Im using Delphi 7 with MySql but this combination is too slow. I was trying
connect with OBDC (Slow). Now im using SQlConnection, SqlTable,
DataSetProvider, ClientDataSet and when im opening my aplication the access
to MySql is slow too.
Somebody know any component or way to open, navigate and write on MySql
database with better performance?
Sry my english.
Regards
Fernando

Re:MySql + Delphi = Can be fast?

Im using Delphi 7 with MySql but this combination is too slow.
I have Delphi 7 with MySql + *ZeosLib* very fast
Ricardona

Re:MySql + Delphi = Can be fast?

Please do not multipost or cross post your messages. It violates Borland's
guidelines for using their newsgroups and wastes everyone's time. Please
post one message in the most appropriate newsgroup and please take a
moment to read the newsgroup guidelines at
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
Please change your name to something other than Borland.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email

Re:MySql + Delphi = Can be fast?

www.crlab.com
Borland writes:
Im using Delphi 7 with MySql but this combination is too slow. I was trying
connect with OBDC (Slow). Now im using SQlConnection, SqlTable,
DataSetProvider, ClientDataSet and when im opening my aplication the access
to MySql is slow too.
Somebody know any component or way to open, navigate and write on MySql
database with better performance?
Sry my english.
Regards
Fernando