XXXX@XXXXX.COM

2004-10-08 12:51:25 AM
delphi89
Hi Serge,
Just looked at the standards thingy
The last time I changed the actual standards (the ones that are hardcoded in
the program) was Aug 21 2003 (When I was last in Montreal), and I have a
word document that was made Aug 22 2003 so these would be the same!
If you need the speeds for presses etc then I can do that pretty quick - is
this what you are looking for?
Ian

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Sorry about this, fingers too fast - please remove asap!

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

"Ian" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
Sorry about this, fingers too fast - please remove asap!
Already done :-)
You can cancel your own messages; in OE just go to the message menu and you
should find a Cancel item.
Joanna
Consultant Software Engineer
TeamBUG support for UK-BUG
TeamMM support for ModelMaker

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Joanna Carter (TeamB) writes:
You can cancel your own messages;
With a fixed IP address. Not for us with dial up..
--
Ingvar Nilsen

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

This is way offtopic. In the future please mis-post to
borland.public.delphi.mispost ;o)
"Ian" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

"Michael Swindell (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message
de news: 41677b83$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
This is way offtopic. In the future please mis-post to
borland.public.delphi.mispost ;o)
Hi Michael
So now we know what to do to get some work out of you. Welcome to TeamB.:-)
<gd&r>

Michael Swindell (Borland) writes:
This is way offtopic. In the future please mis-post to
borland.public.delphi.mispost ;o)
Or as we TeamBers call it: borland.public.off-topic. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake."

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Michael Swindell (Borland) writes:
This is way offtopic. In the future please mis-post to
borland.public.delphi.mispost ;o)
If I put a mispost to b.p.d.mispost, that wouldn't be a mispost, would
it? :)

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Erwien Saputra writes:

If I put a mispost to b.p.d.mispost, that wouldn't be a mispost, would
it? :)
Wouldn't even be a post. <g>
Light is faster than sound, which is why some folks appear bright
before they speak.

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Wayne Niddery [TeamB] writes:
Erwien Saputra writes:

>If I put a mispost to b.p.d.mispost, that wouldn't be a mispost,
>would it? :)

Wouldn't even be a post. <g>
Now that is deep! Almost philosophical! <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"The right to swing my{*word*128}ends where the other man's nose begins."

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Erwien Saputra writes:
If I put a mispost to b.p.d.mispost, that wouldn't be a mispost, would
it? :)
Does that mean if you post an off-topic post to .off-topic then it is
actually on-topic there, which means it doesn't belong in .off-topic as
it no longer is? Ow! My brain hurts! :-)
--
Cheers,
David Clegg

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

David Clegg writes:
Erwien Saputra writes:

>If I put a mispost to b.p.d.mispost, that wouldn't be a mispost,
>would it? :)

Does that mean if you post an off-topic post to .off-topic then it is
actually on-topic there, which means it doesn't belong in .off-topic
as it no longer is? Ow! My brain hurts! :-)
us.st8.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/wickedcoolstuff_1814_60804127
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Ketchup left overnight on dinner plates has a longer half-life than

Re:XXXX@XXXXX.COM

No posting a non-off-post post to borland.public.delphi.mispost would be a
mispost tho.
"Erwien Saputra" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes