Memory problems in Windows 98

2004-03-01 08:20:17 PM
delphi127
I get "There is not enough free memory to run this program..." in Windows
98.
If I reduce resource usage (throw something from the program) this error
stops.
Have anyone any solution to this limit resource size in Windows 98 (95 and
ME also)

Re:Memory problems in Windows 98

Are you creating all of your forms when the program starts up?

Re:Memory problems in Windows 98

On 01/03/2004 15:16:03, Jshann R writes:
I know that this has something to do with resource size limit in
Windows 98 becuase I have over 100 forms in the program that are
stored in RCData.
That's probably the problem. One way around this is to split your
application into several runtime packages.
--
Yorai Aminov (TeamB)
Shorter Path - www.shorterpath.com

Re:Memory problems in Windows 98

No. There is just the mainform created when the program starts.
"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Are you creating all of your forms when the program starts up?

--
Bill (TeamB)