Connect to Raima Data Manager

2004-01-14 12:26:46 AM
delphi126
Hello,
I would like to connect to a Raima Data Manager database to export its
data to a new standard database.
Has anybody already done that?
Or anybody knows an utility software that can convert my database to a
simple text file or an other database format that can be read with Ms
Access or other standard software?
Thank you
Valérian

Re:Connect to Raima Data Manager

I believe they have an ODBC driver. You can reach them here
www.birdstep.com
"Marchioni Valérian" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello,

I would like to connect to a Raima Data Manager database to export its
data to a new standard database.
Has anybody already done that?
Or anybody knows an utility software that can convert my database to a
simple text file or an other database format that can be read with Ms
Access or other standard software?

Thank you
Valérian

Re:Connect to Raima Data Manager

Thank you but I already visited their website and i didn't find anything
that helped me.
I'm not very familiar with database programming, and i find nothing
(faq, manual or help) about how to use the tools provided by birdstep.
Anyway, thank you for your response.
Valérian