Update 7.1 in Win98SE

2004-05-17 08:51:43 PM
delphi228
Hi! After I have run the update it seems that DBExpress doesn't work at all.
When I start Delphi after update I get the following error: "Can't load
package d:\...Bin\dcldbx.bpl" (and some more errors like this). I have tried
to delete the package inside the IDE and install it again but the error is
still there. Any idees?
--
Regards,
Berndt Rogberg

Re:Update 7.1 in Win98SE

I had similar problems.
After three instalations, I finally managed to get IBX7.08 Upgrade to work
for me.
BTW. You do have Interbase installed I presume ?
Tony
"Berndt Rogberg" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes