Delphi 2005 Upgrade 3 fails

2005-05-20 05:13:11 PM
delphi278
It plods and ploughs for 20 minutes and then it crashes with an "internal
error 2920 changes.htm" message.
What can this mean?

Re:Delphi 2005 Upgrade 3 fails

Did you use this update on an English D2005 version
If so, have you first applied the Update 2 ?
Stephane Wierzbicki

"Stephane Wierzbicki" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Did you use this update on an English D2005 version
If so, have you first applied the Update 2 ?
Yes, and yes.

Re:Delphi 2005 Upgrade 3 fails

Same Problem Here ..
"Wilbert van Leijen" <wilbert{remove}@ksu.nl>writes

Wilbert van Leijen writes:
It plods and ploughs for 20 minutes and then it crashes with an "internal
error 2920 changes.htm" message.

What can this mean?
For borland installation help, go here:
support.borland.com/entry.jspa
They no longer provide help in the newsgroup.
-Brion

Re:Delphi 2005 Upgrade 3 fails

Don't know if you have solved the problem already or not but I had the same
problem.
Apparently there were 2 versions of update 2. You MUST have the second
update 2 before you can install update 3.
good luck

"mrw" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Apparently there were 2 versions of update 2. You MUST have the second
update 2 before you can install update 3.
Yes, this turned out the solution: I downloaded update 2 again and
re-installed it. This did the trick.