Delphi 1 : Enhanced TOutline component wanted

DELPHI 1 :
--------------

I'm looking for a TOutline component providing an easy way to define glyphs
for each node. Can you help me ?

Thanks.

Stef

PS : Please answer me by Email : scail...@sqli.fr

Re:Delphi 1 : Enhanced TOutline component wanted

"Stephane CAILLOT" <scail...@sqli.fr> wrote:
>DELPHI 1 :
>--------------
>I'm looking for a TOutline component providing an easy way to define glyphs
>for each node. Can you help me ?

As usual:
I've got a TOutlinePlus based on TOutline that allows you to specify a
unique bitmap for each node in the outline via an event.

However... My component source contains most of the original Borland
OUTLINE.PAS source and I am therefore not permittted to distribute the
source.

If you, or anyone else are interested, I can either:

a) Mail you the DCU and DCR files for Delphi 1.x
or
b) Mail you the source files IF you provide me with proof that you
already have the original Borland OUTLINE.PAS source in your
possesion. The last 10-20 lines of OUTLINE.PAS will do (Please, Not
the whole file).

|  Anders Bo Melander    | Phone: (+45) 31 87 91 26   |
|  Finsensvej 79, 2. tv. | mailto:a...@biocat.ruc.dk  |
|  DK-2000 Frederiksberg | flameto:bi...@microsoft.com|
|  Denmark               | (This space for rent :-)   |
| http://ftp.frontier.dk/public/Delphi2/tbedit01.html |