Board index » delphi » Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0

Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0

Hello,

Does anyone know where I could find Quick Report component for Delphi
1.0, latest version?

Thanks in advance,

Luis Gonzaga
sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5515    last update: 23May96

 

Re:Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0


On Thu, 04 Jul 1996 21:11:54 GMT, sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt (Luis Gonzaga)
wrote:

:Does anyone know where I could find Quick Report component for Delphi
:1.0, latest version?

Sure... go to http://scar.qsd.no/products/quickrep/

-----
Kerry Sanders
code...@mindspring.com
http://www.mindspring.com/~ksanders

Re:Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0


QSD AS (the authors of QuickReports) can be found at :

        http://www.qsd.no

QuickReports for Delphi 1.0 is available for download as shareware and
the registered version costs $79. We risked the on-line registration and
details of how to pick up the registered version arrived back within a
day.

--
Robert Eccles

Re:Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0


Quote
code...@mindspring.com (Kerry Sanders) wrote:
>Sure... go to http://scar.qsd.no/products/quickrep/
>-----
>Kerry Sanders
>code...@mindspring.com
>http://www.mindspring.com/~ksanders

Thank you Kerry,

Luis Gonzaga
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt              http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5515

Re:Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0


In <4rhj0u$...@vivaldi.telepac.pt>, sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt (Luis Gonzaga) writes:

Quote
>Hello,

>Does anyone know where I could find Quick Report component for Delphi
>1.0, latest version?

>Thanks in advance,

>Luis Gonzaga
>sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt
>http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5515    last update: 23May96

Unfortunatly my machine crashed on me the other day, so I lost all of my WWW
bookmarks, but you can try the delphi home page at http://www.borland.com/.
They have a link to the Delphi Superpage.  On this page is a link to the
Quick Report people.  Hope this helps....

J...@Newton.EF.TechPTA.AC.ZA

Re:Looking for Quick Report component for Delphi 1.0


Quote
j...@Newton.ef.Techpta.ac.za wrote:

> In <4rhj0u$...@vivaldi.telepac.pt>, sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt (Luis Gonzaga) writes:
> >Hello,

> >Does anyone know where I could find Quick Report component for Delphi
> >1.0, latest version?

> >Thanks in advance,

> >Luis Gonzaga
> >sl.gonz...@mail.telepac.pt
> >http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5515    last update: 23May96

> Unfortunatly my machine crashed on me the other day, so I lost all of my WWW
> bookmarks, but you can try the delphi home page at http://www.borland.com/
> They have a link to the Delphi Superpage.  On this page is a link to the
> Quick Report people.  Hope this helps....

> J...@Newton.EF.TechPTA.AC.ZA

The address is:

http://scar.qsd.no

Hope this helps

Atle

Other Threads