How do I get small icons in Win95 and D2

I am trying to find some way of loading and displaying the small (16 *
16 ) icons Win95 displays inhte start menu.  the help files recommend
using LoadImage but I haven't been able to get this to work.  Any
suggestions?

Sean

Re:How do I get small icons in Win95 and D2

s...@crm.co.nz (Sean Cross) writes:

> I am trying to find some way of loading and displaying the small (16 *
> 16 ) icons Win95 displays inhte start menu.  the help files recommend
> using LoadImage but I haven't been able to get this to work.  Any
> suggestions?

> Sean

Here is a quick and dirty way: hit the start button, hit Print Screen
key on keyboard, paste it into Paint and cut and paste to make
your own toolbar file.

Other Threads