Scaled and PixelsPerInch

I notice that the forms developed on my 1280x1024 desktop screen
look like s**t on my 640x480 laptop. Labels are shortened, centering
is off, and text edit boxes have fonts that are larger than the
box.

What are the correct settings I should use for PixelsPerInch,
PrintScale and Scaled to avoid this problem. I can't seem to
come up with a setting that looks good. If I make it look good
on the smaller screen it does work on the larger one, but as soon
as I recompile on the larger screen, Delphi "fixes" some settings
for me and it gets bad on the small one.

What do the experts recommend for default values?

TIA
Peter

--                                                pet...@netcom.com

Stereograms - Shareware - Amateur Radio - WWW Camera Map - Delphi Mysteries

Re:Scaled and PixelsPerInch

In message <peterjDEE8wJ....@netcom.com> - pet...@netcom.com (Peter Jennings) w
rites:
:>
:>
:>I notice that the forms developed on my 1280x1024 desktop screen
:>look like s**t on my 640x480 laptop. Labels are shortened, centering
:>is off, and text edit boxes have fonts that are larger than the
:>box.
:>
:>What are the correct settings I should use for PixelsPerInch,
:>PrintScale and Scaled to avoid this problem.

        I'm VERY interested in this as well... anyone with ideas please post them
here or email to me!

        thanx & later,

                Ben Scherrey
                scher...@proteus-tech.com