Using ExecProgram

I want to start the Windows95 FTP from my Delphi application.
Using the ExecProgram(''FTP.EXE",0) gives me an Unknown
Identifier error. Maybe I am stupid, but I just learning.

stanh...@worldonline.nl

Re:Using ExecProgram

  Find the unit that has ExecProgram in it, and add it to your Uses
clause....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Stan Heijmann wrote in message

<01bdd7e8$4123ed60$63eef...@10.254.238.203.gemnet.nl>...
>I want to start the Windows95 FTP from my Delphi application.
>Using the ExecProgram(''FTP.EXE",0) gives me an Unknown
>Identifier error. Maybe I am stupid, but I just learning.

>stanh...@worldonline.nl

Re:Using ExecProgram

In article <01bdd7e8$4123ed60$63eef...@10.254.238.203.gemnet.nl>,
stanh...@worldonline.nl says...

>I want to start the Windows95 FTP from my Delphi application.
>Using the ExecProgram(''FTP.EXE",0) gives me an Unknown
>Identifier error. Maybe I am stupid, but I just learning.

>stanh...@worldonline.nl

I don't know where you get the ExecProgram() procedure. Better to use
ShellExecute(form1.handle, 'open', 'FTP.EXE', nil, SW_SHOWNORMAL)

or ExecuteFile (in FMXUtils) or CreateProcess.
--
Christo Crause
Thermal Separations Research

Other Threads