browsing directories and files

Hi!

Is there any way to browse through directories and files whitout having to
deal with the 3.1 components TFileListBox And TDirectoryListBox. I dont
want to use them because they are ugly. I thought that i can use the win32
components TTreeview And TListView this way, but apperantly not.

So any tips or components that can replace the win 3.1 components?

Regards,
Romeo

Re:browsing directories and files

http://www.torry.net/

serach here for "lsFile". one of them has a set of freeware components

"Romeo" <romeo_isaks...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I cant find it. I am using Delphi 5

> Regards,
> Romeo

> "Sonic" <guidorob...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> > delphi has it shellcontrols for this

> > they are in the shell folder in the demo folder. Just install them and

> > the new components will be add to the sample tab of your controls

> > "Romeo" <romeo_isaks...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Hi!

> >> Is there any way to browse through directories and files whitout
> >> having to deal with the 3.1 components TFileListBox And
> >> TDirectoryListBox. I dont want to use them because they are ugly. I
> >> thought that i can use the win32 components TTreeview And TListView
> >> this way, but apperantly not.

> >> So any tips or components that can replace the win 3.1 components?

> >> Regards,
> >> Romeo

Other Threads