StringList Property Editor for TLabel Caption?

THERE IS A GOD ! ! ! !

Al Testani wrote in message <35343eb2.10554...@forums.borland.com>...
>The TLabel installed on the Standard tab on my D3.02 component palette
>has a StringList type property editor for it's Caption.  This allows
>for multiline captions by putting the #13#10 in for me.  This is nice
>but I have *no* clue where this came from!  I did not install any new
>TLabels.

>Does anyone know how I got this?

Re:StringList Property Editor for TLabel Caption?

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 05:13:58 GMT, a...@emi.net (Al Testani) wrote:
> This is nice but I have *no* clue where this came from!

You've probably installed the Raize components.

>  I did not install any new TLabels.

No, but you probably did install a new property editor without
realizing it. Property editors do not necessarily have a 1-to-1
correspondence to components; for example you could register a
property editor for integers in such a way that it would be invoked on
_any_ integer property for _any component_. See RegisterPropertyEditor
for details.

--
Rick Rogers (TeamB) | Fenestra Technologies
http://www.fenestra.com/

Re:StringList Property Editor for TLabel Caption?

> The TLabel installed on the Standard tab on my D3.02 component palette
> has a StringList type property editor for it's Caption.  This allows
> for multiline captions by putting the #13#10 in for me.  This is nice
> but I have *no* clue where this came from!  I did not install any new
> TLabels.
> Does anyone know how I got this?

Al,

some other component you installed came with a property editor for TCaption
that has been installed as the global property editor for this type.