Local Interbase on Novell server

Is it possible to use Local Interbase on a Novell file server so that
users can access the database from their terminal?  I understand that
they won't be able to access the same database at the same time but is
it possible to do that at one user at a time basis??

Kenny

Re:Local Interbase on Novell server

On Wednesday, July 24, 1996, Kenny Lok wrote...
> Is it possible to use Local Interbase on a Novell file server so that
> users can access the database from their terminal?  I understand that
> they won't be able to access the same database at the same time but is
> it possible to do that at one user at a time basis??

No.  Local Interbase will only connect to databases that reside on a local
drive.

Other Threads