cpu temperature

Anyone know how to access an Elitegroup K7S5A motherboard temperature
sensors. I'd like to try and trend the temperature profile during use.

Here's hoping

Bob

Change the . to a - in Bob.Dodds if you wish to reply direct.

Re:cpu temperature

Bob Dodds wrote:
> Anyone know how to access an Elitegroup K7S5A motherboard temperature
> sensors. I'd like to try and trend the temperature profile during use.

> Here's hoping

> Bob

> Change the . to a - in Bob.Dodds if you wish to reply direct.

Some suggestions:

1. try to identify the chipset of your mainboard

2. try to find the webpage of the chipset manufacturer

3. download (if present) from there some technical document which says
how to program the chipset you have

Be carefull: Windows won't let you do all things you want.

Greetings

Markus

Re:cpu temperature

Bob Dodds <bob.do...@lineone.net> said the following:
>Anyone know how to access an Elitegroup K7S5A motherboard temperature
>sensors. I'd like to try and trend the temperature profile during use.

>Here's hoping

Have a hunt on the WWW for technical information about the ITE8705F chip
which is the Hardware Monitoring Controller on that board.

BTW, it may not be possible to access the info from a 16bit DOS or
Windows program running on 32bit windows so don't get your hopes too
high if you are running one of TPW/TP/BP(W)

--
Pedt

Other Threads