Making child form invisible during creation

Hi,

I would like to make a child form not visible while the create event is
taking place so that one does not see the property changes taking effect.
The form is set to be maximized at design.

Since one cannot set the visible property of a child form to false, how can
this be achieved?

Re:Making child form invisible during creation

It sounds like somethings that I've used. You can actually "hide" the form
in the project unit. This may or maynot satisfy your requirements at the
time. This may also depend on if you inherited from the parent or copied
only.

Re:Making child form invisible during creation

You can make the form minimized while creating it, but you cannot
make a child form (in an MDI application) hidden ..

It's a windows limitation.

Rkr

--
                   \|||/
                   /'^'\

Re:Making child form invisible during creation

Try Sendtoback onCreate and BringToFront onActivate

Other Threads