Menu Items don't appear

Hi,

I have a small problem with Delphi. When I create a Menu or PopupMenu it
doesn't always add the TMenuItems to the interface section.
The weird thing is sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't and I have
no idea on what this behavior depends.
It's kind of hard to disable various Menuitems if they aren't in the
interface section (even though I can, over the object inspector, assign
events to them).

Thanks in advance.
--
My Reality is a Figment of my Imagination

    ---Phase

Re:Menu Items don't appear

>Hi,

>I have a small problem with Delphi. When I create a Menu or PopupMenu it
>doesn't always add the TMenuItems to the interface section.
>The weird thing is sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't and I have
>no idea on what this behavior depends.

Could it be that your pas file is sometimes read-only (e.g. from a version
control system).

Heiko

Other Threads