Quick Report Custom Paper Size

I need a help/information on how to make a form printable in custom paper
size, say... 8 1/2 x 7. This will be printed on continous paper. How do I
do that in Quick Report. I'm using ver 1.0d

Thanks,
Andre Kristian

Re:Quick Report Custom Paper Size

"Andre Kristian" <an...@arksystems.com> wrote:
>I need a help/information on how to make a form printable in custom paper
>size, say... 8 1/2 x 7. This will be printed on continous paper. How do I
>do that in Quick Report. I'm using ver 1.0d

>Thanks,
>Andre Kristian

Check the DOCS in the QUickRpt.DOC file. I believe there is a property
like:

        QuickReport1.Papersize:=qrpCustom;
        QuickReport1.PaperLength:=7;
        QuickReport1.PaperWidth:=8.5;

That works with ver 1.1. I'm sure that it works with earlier versions.
Let me know if you need anything else...

----
Bill
arte...@ix.netcom.com

absolutely NOTHING witty to end my e-mail with.

Other Threads