LoadFromFile/SaveToFile of IdMessage and ind*.tmp files Don Siders

Hello Don,

I have the same problem as Charlie. I searched for the property and found
only the following in IdMessage

destructor TIdAttachment.Destroy;
begin
  if FileIsTempFile then begin
    DeleteFile(Filename);
  end;
  inherited;
end;

Now I set an breakpoint at this position and the value of Filename is not
Ind3D6.tmp for example, its the name of the attached file! So it cant be
possible to delete the tmp files of IDMessage on this way. How can I do
this?
I found some bugs in IdMessage but up to now theres no response to my
posting. No one interested?

Re:LoadFromFile/SaveToFile of IdMessage and ind*.tmp files Don Siders

"Bjrn Gundermann" <gunderm...@gundermann-software.de> wrote in message

> I have the same problem as Charlie. I searched for the property and found
> only the following in IdMessage

> destructor TIdAttachment.Destroy;
> begin
>   if FileIsTempFile then begin
>     DeleteFile(Filename);
>   end;
>   inherited;
> end;
> Now I set an breakpoint at this position and the value of Filename is not
> Ind3D6.tmp for example, its the name of the attached file! So it cant be
> possible to delete the tmp files of IDMessage on this way. How can I do
> this?

Hmmm.  Something to look at.  Unfortunately I cannot at the moment.  Perhaps
this weekend.

> I found some bugs in IdMessage but up to now theres no response to my
> posting. No one interested?

You need to post bugs for Indy 9 releases to the buglist at SourceForge.
(http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=41862&atid=431491).
BTW, it's down for maintenance at the moment.

--
Don

Other Threads