trouble changing settings in BDE config utility

Hello All !

I am using Delphi 1.0.  Has anyone ever had a problem changing the settings
in the BDE config utility?  When I go in there and change any setting; I
save the changes; exit the utility; go back into the utility, and my changes
are never saved.  Any ideas as to why?

Thanks in advance,
Everett

Re:trouble changing settings in BDE config utility

Do you have the BDE Administrator in your Control Panel? If it is, you may have
to do your setting changes there.

Ed Dressel

Everett Crockett wrote:
> Hello All !

> I am using Delphi 1.0.  Has anyone ever had a problem changing the settings
> in the BDE config utility?  When I go in there and change any setting; I
> save the changes; exit the utility; go back into the utility, and my changes
> are never saved.  Any ideas as to why?

> Thanks in advance,
> Everett

Other Threads